Wednesday 8 June 2022

#43 WW Triple Folio Card by Julie Walker

Hi Everyone, Julie here, this is my card for this week's fold inspiration. I was looking at Youtube for inspiration when I came across an Erin Reed video, there were actually five card styles on the video, all very nice, but I really liked this one so gave it a try and hope you will too. You will need a Base card measuring 11.5 inches by 5.5 inches. [29.5cm by 14cm] A separate piece of base card measuring 4.25 inches by 2.75 inches. [11cm by 7cm] 
Method

Score the long piece of card at .25 inches, 3.75 inches and 7.25 inches. [.5cm, 9.5cm and 18.5cm]. Place the card so the .25 inch fold is at the bottom and mark a line 5/8th of an inch from the top of the card [the left-hand side as you look at the card] to the 7.25-inch line. Cut this section of the card off. Burnish all your folds. Add adhesive to the .25 inch flap, I used red liner tape for ease but I am sure wet glue would work just as well. Add the 4.25 by 2.75 inch piece of card vertically to the flap, securing from the bottom upwards, and snip the little tab left at the top of the flap to neaten your card.
For the mats and layers, I just adjusted the measurements for each section by .25 and .50 inches and I decorated all four sections.

I look forward to seeing your cards. Thank you to Erin Reed for her video and inspiration and happy crafting everyone.

Love Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#weeklypromptfloraandfauna   You will need… Cardstock Tape/glue Patterned paper Complimentary dies/die cuts. Make your card with me … Cut yo...