Wednesday 25 August 2021

YVONNE MALLICK - TRIPLE EASEL CIRCLE CARD


Hi there.   Today I am showing my take on a triple circle easel card for this weeks Wednesday Wonder.

For my card, that fits into a C5 envelope, I used:-

3 x 10 1/2 cm fluted circles
6 x  9 cm fluted circles
3 x  8 cm plain circles



Place and glue the edge of one of the smaller fluted circles either side of one of the larger fluted circles... TOP TIP:  I found it easier to position these by laying all three circles on the envelope I was going to use to enable me to gauge the correct position 


Score two of the smaller fluted circles at 1 cm and one of the larger fluted circle at 1 1/2 cm to glue onto the base card as a hinge and each of these three circles at halfway, to make the folding easel mechanism 

Make the hinged scored circle into a mountain fold and glue the bottom half of the scored card to the bottom half of the remaining three fluted circles 



This is the basic card for you to decorate and add the stopper where best suits your personal  design.  I stamped the three plain circles before I stuck them onto the green base card and I used stamped rocks as my stoppers.

This folds down and fits into a C5 envelope



I hope you enjoy having a go at this card as it is much more simple than it looks!  Dont forget to tag me as I would love to see your makes 😊

Happy crafting
Crafty hugs 
Yvonne 😊

I also used:-

Frog and sentiment stamps by Personal Impressions
Reed stamps by inkylicious
Rock stamps by HobbyArt
Flowers by JND
Leaves by Sizzix 


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Yvonne. I love the little scene you’ve created. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz, your kind words are much appreciated, crafty hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Wow,looks great Yvonne… a beautiful model and very nicely pimped.
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wilma, such kind words are much appreciated... crafty hugs, yvonne xx

      Delete
  3. I just love this and once again thank you for your projects and tutorials, I have made several with links back here. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there 😊, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so pleased you are enjoying making your own projects from our tutorials. Thank you again and happy crafting ...yvonne xx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card Yvonne, a real mantle pleaser xx

    ReplyDelete

#weeklypromptfloraandfauna   You will need… Cardstock Tape/glue Patterned paper Complimentary dies/die cuts. Make your card with me … Cut yo...