Thursday 17 December 2020

CATHRYN WALKER - SCRAP BUSTING TAG IDEAS

 


Morning ladies, hope your all well.

Today I'm sharing a little scrap buster with you. I always hate to throw away bits of paper and off cuts and as I'm a big fan of layered flowers I find this is a brilliant way to use up these scraps for some beautiful flowers and leaves.

For my flowers I used a variety of dies in various sizes. I think these tags are super versatile and they also look gorgeous as toppers on cards or as an extra touch to pretty up a gift, or you can add string or bow to pop round a bottle.

Hope you like them, I'd love to see your makes so please do share your wonderful creations. Happy crafting Xx



You can cut tags by hand or use your own preferred cutting dies.

Run the tags through your embossing folders to add some interest and texture.


Add colours with your preferred inks.  Stencilling adds further interest.



Another good way to use your smaller scraps is to die cut out all flowers and storing them for upcoming projects.


It doesn't take long to build up all the elements for a project.


Tag number 1 - using Craftwork Cards papers 

Tag number 2 with a touch of stencilling.


Add your tags as a central topper for your cards.


Experiment with different colours.



Who would have thought that you could make so much for a few left over scraps.



Happy Christmas - Happy Crafting
Love Cathryn xx




2 comments:

#weeklypromptfloraandfauna   You will need… Cardstock Tape/glue Patterned paper Complimentary dies/die cuts. Make your card with me … Cut yo...